Hmmm… Let’s see, who do I choose… Hmmm… (sipping wine…) whose wonderful blog do I choose?
YOU are hereby nominated for the Sunshine Award and I’ll take one of each, for 500! (please do have a look- they’re GRRRREAT!)
Mari, your selections in music exotic and your poetry, sublime.
Fantastic photography! Really stirs up the visuals!
A pleasure to read your point of view on life and exploration of archeological studies and so on…
Your time-lapse video of the Golden Gate Bridge, absolutely fantastic. And the eucalyptus… my favorite. Bits of information, every post wonderful.
It thrills me to see you and your son living such a wholesome life, communing with nature every day! I’m fortunate to be able to “watch,” so thank you for the sunshine in my life.
And now, a word from our sponsors –
Back to the game – WHAT IS….
- Eating home-made strawberry shortcake.
- I have none and if I did, I think they’d be imagined, rather than real.
- In alphabetical order – dependable, eccentric, energetic, freckled-face with blue eyes, funny, goofy, humble, intelligent, inquisitive, kind, low maintenance, original, pensive, spontaneous, strong, unique, witty and finally zapped.
- In terms of fashion style – a pair of jeans and whatever else I can find to wear, that doesn’t hurt, inflame, scratch, poke, rub, pinch, annoy, irritate, inflate or otherwise exacerbate my fairy tale Princess and the Pea epidermis.
- Organic oatmeal with organic soy milk and organic nuts.
- Quilting, crocheting, spinning, gardening, playing my ukulele, creating art, observing and interacting with my animals, reading, writing, of course, to name just a few.
- Be kind. A sincere thank you to newsofthetimes (whose lists of questions at the end of her posts have always been a bit of sunshine for me!) and circlesunderstreetlights for finding a ray of sunshine in my words over coffee, and nominating me for The Sunshine Award and The Sunshine Award.
- Humane treatment of animals.
- No one can ever live up to all your expectations, so, lighten up.
The Sunshine Award! Yay! The Sunshine Award! Yay! I need all the sunshine I can get!!
Here are the rules that apply for acceptance of this award…
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know of the nomination.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Rule #1 – check
Rule#2 – Oh, the questions….
- What is a favorite childhood memory?
- What is a real fear you have?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What countries have you lived in?
- What is your style?
- What is your favorite breakfast food?
- What are some of your hobbies?
- If you could tell people anything, what would be the most important thing to say?
- What is one of your passions?
- What is the one truth you have learned?
Rule #3 – check!
Rule #4 – will do!
Rule #5 – check!
Seriously, thanks for thinking of me. I didn’t use the usual format to accept the Sunshine Awards, and thought this might be challenging for me, and fun, too. Hope you enjoy it!